Wednesday, July 11, 2012

microcast [R]a 12.5 - Joel St. Julien Loves You

This mix was a long time coming and a perfect fit for your summer nights or days...
Thanks to Joel for this fine selection. Episode 13 maybe someday.


Hi. My name is Joel. I play in a few bands (Ellul, Him Downstairs) and release music under my own name and as The General. Victor aka Deneir asked me to make a mix for Radioautomata in January of this year. I didn't get to it until now. This is definitely not a dj mix or like Hip-Hop's mix tape. It's more like those mixtapes you made to impress that person you had a crush on back in the day. Maybe I want to impress you. Maybe not. This is just some music that really makes sense to me right now. Please enjoy.

DOWNLOAD...
STREAM...

Playlist (Track - Artist)

1. Onsay - Fennesz
2. N.I.P - Yasiin Bey
3. Dark Details - Andy Stott
4. Branches (Lotide Remix) - Kouta
5. No Drums - Tim Hecker
6. My Patriotism - Serengeti and Polyphonic
7. Freezer Burn - Mute Speaker ft. Joel St. Julien

8. God Lives Through - A Tribe Called Questt
9. You - Gold Panda
10. Cheree - Suicide
11. Manman - Manno Charlemagne (The General's re-edit)

xo.
Joel

No comments: